How to get your USAePay API key
Disclaimer: Please be aware that you can use your current transaction key if you have one to enter into your Zonos app payment settings. If you choose to create a new transaction key to replace your current one, this will affect your current payment settings. Make sure you update your information accordingly.
- Log in to your USAePay account with your merchant username and password.
- Under Settings in the sidebar, go to the API Keys tab.
- To add an API key, click the +Add API Key button.
- A new window will appear as shown below:
- Enter “Zonos Integration” under the Name field. For added security, you may enter an optional pin number.
- Click Apply or Save after you are done filling out the form fields. Your API key will automatically be generated by the system.
- Provide your new API key and optional pin (if available) to Zonos via the secure payment page provided by your Zonos project manager.
Make sure to enter your credentials in the Zonos app - click here for instructions.