You can refund an order by using the Zonos app. Simply follow the steps below.
For partial refunds
- After you log in to the Zonos app, go to the Manage Orders section and click on Orders.
- Select the order number you want to partially refund. This will display the order details page.
- Click the blue ACTIONS button on the upper-right corner.
- Select Refunds.
- Enter the amount you want to refund on either the product, shipping, or duty and tax line.
- Click the blue SAVE button.
For full refunds
If an order does not ship and the total amount must be refunded, then you should use the Cancel order option.
Please note: Depending on the customer's bank and country where the order was placed, funds may take 3 to 5 business days before showing up on their statement. You can refund up to the total amount paid on either the product, shipping, or the duty and tax line. If an amount greater than the amount paid is attempted, the refund will not occur and an error message will appear.