You can cancel an order by using the Zonos app. Simply follow the steps below.
- After you log in to the Zonos app, go to the Manage Orders section and click on Orders.
- Select the order number you want to cancel. This will display the order details page.
- Click on the Cancel button on the upper-right corner.
- Select one of the four options under the Reason drop-down box.
- If desired, enter a note (optional). The note will be tied to the order but is for internal purposes only. The customer will not see this.
- Check the box if you want an email to be sent to the customer. If Zonos currently sends cancellation emails on your behalf, this will be done automatically.
- Click the red CANCEL ORDER button.
- Click the red CANCEL ORDER in the pop-up window to confirm.
If you need more information about order cancellations, go to: https://docs.zonos.com/app/cancel-order.