Create shipping zones
October 24, 2019
- To create a new shipping zone, click here to open and view the shipping zone settings.
- Pick a zone name.
- You can select the option to only estimate duties and taxes for a particular zone. By default, this will force duties and taxes to be paid for all service levels that allow this option.
- Select the countries you want to be a part of the new zone. (You can select the check box at the beginning of the search bar to add all countries to your zone.)
- Select the service levels you’d like to offer to those countries.
- You can create custom rules for the shipping zone. You can also set up flat rates based on the cart subtotal and/or weight.
- By default, the zone warehouse will be your store’s ship from address. If you have previously added a new ship from location (warehouse), you will be able to set that warehouse per shipping zone.
Did this help answer your question?