Add Zonos as a shipping carrier in your Shopify shipping zonesLast Updated: December 11, 2019
Do I need to add Zonos to my Shopify shipping zones?
Zonos is added to your Shopify shipping zones as a carrier by default when you install the Zonos Duty and Tax app to your Shopify store. See the images below to determine if Zonos is already added to your Shopify zones.
Add Zonos as a carrier to your Shopify shipping zones
If you removed Zonos from your Shopify shipping zones and need to re-add them, do the following:
- Access the Shopify shipping zones by logging into your Shopify store and going to Settings -> Shipping -> Manage Rates
- Click Add Rate on the zone that you want to add Zonos to. This will open a modal window.
- Select Use carrier or app to calculate rates.
- Make sure Zonos Shipping Rates (Rates provided by app) is selected in the dropdown.
- Select the services you want from the SERVICES section.
- Click Done. This will close the modal window.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page to save your new carrier.