How do I add my Australian tax ID number in Zonos Dashboard?
Learn how to add your Australian tax ID number in Zonos Dashboard.
The Australian tax ID number has a few different names:
- Australian GST number
- Australian Taxation Office (ATO) number
- ATO reference number (ARN)
Add your Australian GST number in Zonos Dashboard
1. To add your Australian GST number in Zonos Dashboard go to Settings → Tax IDs.
2. Select Australia from the country dropdown.
3. Select Add and enter your tax ID number in the textbox labeled ARN number, or if your tax registration is not yet complete you may use a placeholder. Adding a number here is what triggers Zonos to start collecting GST from your Australian shoppers. Please remember to come back and add your real tax ID once you have it.
4. Select Save and you should see your Australian GST number listed below Tax IDs.
Edit your Australian GST number in Dashboard
If you added a placeholder number and are ready to add your correct tax ID number, or if you need to edit your tax ID, you can do so in Dashboard.
1. Go to Settings → Tax IDs.
2. Under Tax IDs, select Edit next to your Australian GST number.
3. Enter the correct Australian GST number and hit Save.
Still have questions?
View our additional documentation on how to add your Australian GST number in Zonos Dashboard.