How do I classify items in bulk?
Learn how to Classify your items in bulk.
Our Bulk Classify feature in Dashboard allows you to directly upload your catalog items for quick, automated HS code classifications.
How to request a bulk HS code classification
- Log in to your Dashboard account.
- Select Classify → Bulk Classification.
- Download the template CSV and add your product data.
Important: For Bulk Classify to function properly and return accurate classifications, it is critical that the catalog data uploaded is formatted correctly using the sample CSV template in Dashboard. While we recommend adding as many product details as possible, Classify will return an HS code with only a description or an image URL. However, the more fields you use, the more accurate your classification will be.
- Upload your completed CSV file by clicking browse to locate the file or by dragging and dropping the file into the window.
- Once uploaded, a preview of the CSV will show up; review it to ensure you filled out the fields correctly and submit your bulk classification request.
- Once submitted, sit tight until the classification is complete. The completed CSV will show up in the table under “Recents” on your Bulk classification page within five minutes. You can click anywhere on the row to open your bulk classification.
Still have questions?
View our additional documentation on how to classify your items in bulk.