How do I create a shipping label using Zonos Dashboard?
Learn how you can create shipping labels using Zonos Dashboard.
Watch the video
Create the shipping label
You will need to be logged in to Dashboard to do this.
For manual labels, simply go to Labels → Shipments and click on Create new label.
1. After you’ve logged in to Dashboard, navigate to Orders → All orders and open the order you want to print a label for.
2. Next, click on the blue Create label button.
3. Fill out all the required information in this section.
- If the label is for UPS Worldwide Economy, please click here to view our related documentation.
- If the label is for any other shipping service level, you can fill out the required information and click the blue Create label button to continue.
Still have questions?
View our additional documentation on how to create a shipping label using Zonos Dashboard.