How do I connect my USPS account?
Learn how to connect your USPS account to Zonos.
Easily connect directly to your USPS account with a secure one-time sign-in through Zonos Dashboard. Our integration with USPS uses their API to pull your live shipping rates so you get the most accurate shipping and landed cost calculations. In order to use this feature, you will need to follow the guidelines outlined in this document to connect your account and then enable USPS service levels in your shipping zones and test to ensure it’s working properly.
Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) shipping, prepaying duties and taxes, is not available with USPS services.
How to connect USPS with Zonos
- Log in to your Zonos Dashboard account.
- Go to Settings on the left sidebar.
- Select Shipping rates.
- Click Connect carrier account.
- Select USPS.
- Enter your USPS payment account number.
- Click Save to finish.
Start using your USPS shipping
Now that you have your USPS account connected, you will need to do the following to begin using your USPS rates in your shipping quotes:
- Create shipping zones - Shipping zones allow you to have different service levels, rules, and shipping rates for different countries or groups of countries.
- Enable USPS service levels - Enabling service levels in the zones that you want to use them in allows you to offer different service levels to different zones.
- Test your shipping - Test your shipping to make sure everything is working properly and being displayed as intended before being used in production or going live on your website.
Still have questions?
View our additional documentation on how to connect your USPS account.