How do I upload a rate sheet?
Learn what is required to upload a rate sheet in Zonos Dashboard.
A rate sheet is a spreadsheet provided by your carrier, shipper, or 3PL (third-party logistics company) that Zonos can use to calculate your shipping rates when a carrier account connection is not an option. Zonos uses this rate sheet to create a custom service level that will show up with and can be used like your other shipping service levels in Zonos Dashboard. You will need to reach out to our Support Team to complete this process.
Rate sheet checklist before sending to Zonos
When requesting a rate sheet from your shipper, please ask them to make sure they include the following:
- Ship-to countries formatted as ISO-2 codes, e.g. US, AU, GB, ZA
- Zones if needed (only applicable if your rates are set up by zone/groups of countries)
- Currency converted to USD (if your shipper cannot do this, let us know)
- Weight units in either LB, KG, or OZ
Be sure to include the following in your email when sending your rate sheet to Zonos:
- Store ID
- Store name
- Display name - Let us know what you want to name the new custom service level created from this rate sheet. This is what your customer will see/select at checkout, e.g. International shipping
- Transit time - optional
- If you want your customer to see an estimated transit time displayed at checkout, include the range of shipping time in calendar days, e.g. 5-7 days or 7-10 days
- The shipping provider that gave you these rates
Still have questions?
View our additional documentation on rate sheets.