How do I download UPS customs shipping documents?
Learn how to download your UPS customs shipping documents.
Follow the instructions below so you can easily find your online customs shipping documents.
The steps below outline how to download UPS customs documentation:
- Log in to ups.com
- On the Quick Start menu, select View & Pay Bill.
- Select UPS Billing Center.
- Click Reporting → Search.
- Select the Tracking Number Detail option.
- Click on the invoice number.
- Click Download Documents.
- Paste the tracking number in the Supporting Documents section in the search field.
- Click on the appropriate tracking number hyperlink, which will open the details of that import shipment.
- Select Brokerage Forms at the bottom of the screen.
- Share the file with the appropriate people.
Still have questions?
View our additional documentation on how to download UPS customs shipping documents.