How do I dispute charges with DHL?
Learn how to dispute DHL charges.
The steps below outline how to dispute charges with DHL:
- Login to mybill.dhl.com
- Select Search from the menu items at the top of the screen.
- Enter the Air waybill (AWB) number into the air waybill search field and select Search. This will populate all invoices tied to that shipment.
- Select the invoice you’d like to dispute to display all of the invoices (or documents) attached to this AWB.
- Check the box next to the AWBs that you’d like to dispute, which will surface a Dispute button.
- Select Dispute and follow the prompts; supply the necessary details about why you are disputing the charges.
How long does it take to receive refunds from disputes?
The process will typically take months depending on the country and carrier. Learn how to avoid this headache with Zonos Landed Cost Guarantee!
If Zonos is so accurate, why would I need a Landed Cost Guarantee?
Once the package leaves your warehouse, a lot can happen:
- A customs agent may decide they don’t like your description or HS code and assign another, which could change the amount owed.
- Unexpected storage, quarantine, or other government fees
- Human error
- Missing or incorrect HS codes added to your products
Still have questions?
View our additional documentation on how to dispute DHL charges.