How do I download DHL customs shipping documents?
Learn how to download your DHL customs shipping documents.
Follow the instructions below so you can easily find your online customs shipping documents.
The steps below outline how to download DHL customs documentation:
- Login to mybill.dhl.com.
- Select Search from the menu items at the top of the screen.
- Enter the Air waybill (AWB) number into the air waybill search field and select Search. This will populate all invoices tied to that shipment.
- In the Invoice Type field, select Duty Invoice to display all of the invoices (or documents) attached to this AWB.
- Find the AWB number that you would like to download documents for and select Image in the download column. This will pop up a new window titled "Waybill Downloads."
- Select Customs to download all relevant customs forms for that shipment. The files should automatically download for you, but they will also be located in the downloads section of the website if you need to access them later.
- Share the files with the appropriate people.
Still have questions?
View our additional documentation on how to download DHL customs shipping documents.